Shore Excursion Day Tour from Chan May Port to Hue city Tour
HUE was considered the capital of Vietnam during the years 1802 until 1945 and was considered to be the political and cultural capital under the Nguyen Dynasty during that time. The beautiful Perfume River winds its way through the City, the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Inner City thereby giving Hue the feeling of serene great beauty.
Hue was recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural Heritage Site in 1993.
This tour begins with your arrival into the port. We will pre-arrange with you the perfect time for pick-up and return to the ship, making sure to have you back safely and stress-free, in plenty of time for your departure.
Our tour guide and driver will be waiting for you at portside where they will be holding up a board with your name and will be ready to give you a warm welcome as you step off the gangway.
The drive from Chan May Port to Hue city will takes one and a half hours. In Hue you will visit the most majestic Tomb of The King Khai Dinh. There are seven significant imperial tombs along the Perfume River and surrounding countryside but this tomb is unique as it is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
After, you will visit the Citadel which is Hue’s prime attraction, and contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence
Time for a break and you will enjoy a delicious lunch in the garden restaurant and relax for a short while.
Next, visit Thien Mu Pagoda which is considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue. Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk who in 1963 drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime and its cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and followers.
We will then begin our drive back to the Port and make sure that you will be on time for the next departure
- Air conditioned car, Minivan 16 seats with experienced driver or large bus
- English-speaking guide,
- Cold bottled mineral water and wet tissue
- All Entrance fees
- Gratuity (optional but appreciated)
Tips to bring:
- Fully charged cameras
- Caps/hat or umbrellar
- Comfortable walking shoes or flip-flops
-For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905 440 249
|2 pax||3 - 5Pax||6 - 10pax|
|in USD $ /per Pax||110$/Pax||85$/pax||75$/pax|
- Tour is private , and bigger group upon request. Minimum : 2 persons
- Children under 4: F.O.C; and from 5-11 :75% Adult price.
- Children rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- If the ship is unable to dock at the port as planned due to weather or mechanical issues, We will refund full amount of the deposit back to you.
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905 440 249 (Hoang.Mr)