Shore Excursion Day Tour from Chan May port to visit Ba Na Hills with Golden Bridge & buffet lunch
The Ba Na mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Our tour guide and driver will be waiting for you at portside where they holding up a board with your name ( Please let us know your name’ cruise ship & Arrival & departure time of your cruise to arrange well ).
After picking you up from the ship, you will be transferred to BA NA Hill, it will take about 1 hour and 20 minutes and enjoying the beauty of the countryside on the way.
Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, then taking The Climbing Train to visit the top of mountains & further explore le Jardin D’Amour (consists of 9 gardens), Debay Wine Cellar & Linh Ung Pagoda.
Continue the second Cable Car to visit the French Village, enjoy Street Music, watch Art’s statue Campanile, Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, linh Phong Monastery, Linh Tu Temple.
Visiting the most amazing & beautiful Golden Bridge with both giant hands in Viet Nam :
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Enjoy Buffet Lunch at Restaurant and relax then take the cable down the hills.
We will take you back the ship and make sure that you will be on time for the next departure
- Modern Car, Minivan, or bus with safe driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- The 700,000 vnd (US32) per Pax of Cable car Ticket and entrance fee ( 600,000 vnd ($27US) apply for children from 1m – 1m3 tall)
- Buffet lunch
- Bottle of water & towel
- Personal tips (optional but appreciated)
- Personal expenses
: Tips to bring:
- Fully charged cameras
- Caps/hat or umbrellar
- Comfortable walking shoes or flip-flops
-For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905 440 249 (Hoang.Mr)
|2 pax||3 - 5Pax||6 - 9pax||10 - 12pax|
|in USD $ /per Pax||130$/Pax||110$/pax||95$/pax||90$/pax|
- Tour is private , and bigger group upon request. Minimum : 2 persons
- Children over than 1.3m in height : 100% adult’ cost
- children from 1m- 1,3m in heigh : 85% adult’ cost
- Children under 1.0m in height : Free of charge
- Children rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- If the ship is unable to dock at the port as planned due to weather or mechanical issues, We will refund full amount of the deposit to you.
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905 440 249 (Hoang.Mr)