Marble Mountain and Cham Museum Tour from Hoi An or Da Nang
The Marble Mountain is a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains which are named after the five elements and is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain
Travelers can climb the more than 150 steps that lead to the summit of Thuy Son, where incredible views of natural landscapes as well as access to these grottoes. Visitors can explore Huyen Khong and Tang Chon, as well as the Tam Thai pagoda, which was built in 1825. These ancient religious monuments showcase the region’s age-old tradition of stone carving, thanks to relief work chipped away from the mountain’s marble façade.
The Cham Museum in Da Nang is dedicated to this period and the Champa existence, which began predominantly in the coastal areas of Vietnam. The museum displays almost 300 terracotta and stone works of art ranging from the seventh to the fifteenth century.
-8:00 AM ( or 1:30 PM ) Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
- Arrive to Marble Mountains and take some minutes to enjoy the marble carving sculpture with seeing the most talented skill of local people. Then take the elevator up to the Water Mountains, walk with tour guide to visit Xa Loi tower, Pagoda, Tang Chon Cave, the amazing & breathtaking View Point to enjoy other beautiful mountains and Huyen Khong cave where it used to be the hospital of Vietnamese soldier in the last war, my local tour guide will explain you deeply the history of the sites.
Then, you will go to Am Phu Cave where there's a replica of heaven and hell, Marble Mountain is also home to Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, which is a unique craft village to the south of the city. Situated at the foot of the Marble Mountains, this craft village has a proud history covering more than 200 years.
Next, you will visit the Cham Museum with airy displays allow to fully appreciate beautiful sculptures and artifacts. My local tour guide will get you back the ancient history of Viet Nam inside each statue of the museum.
-At 12:00/(or17:30 if you do the tour in the afternoon). Return to your hotel
- Da Nang day trip from Hoi An with a professional guide
- View mountain caves and hillside pagodas as you climb the steps up the Marble Mountains
- See marble sculptors at work in a local village
- Admire stone cultural objects at the Museum of Cham Sculpture
- Drive over Thuan Phuoc Bridge to the Son Tra Peninsula
- Round-trip hotel transport by minivan included
- pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
- Transfer by private air-conditioned car
- English-speaking guide,
- Cold bottled mineral water and wet tissue
- All Entrance fees
- One way elevator at Marble Mountain
- Gratuity (optional but appreciated)
Tips to bring:
- Fully charged cameras
- Caps/hat or umbrellar
- Comfortable walking shoes or flip-flops
- shirts or T – shirt with sleeves in need
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905.440.249 (Hoang.Mr)
Tour price: in USD $ /per Pax
- Tour is private , and bigger group upon request. Minimum : 2 persons
- Children under 4: F.O.C; and from 5-11 half of the Adult price.
- Children rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- In case of bad weather, tour will be cancelled. full refund if not done
- Although advance booking are preferred but last minute bookings are also welcome!
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905.440.249(Hoang.Mr)
- Tra Que Village – Herb and Vegetable Farming
- My Son & Marble Mountain Tour from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Marble Mountain and Son Tra Peninsula Tour from Hoi An or Da Nang
- Hue City Tour via Hai Van Pass, Lap An Lagoon from Hoi An or Da Nang
- Ba Na Hill Tour with Golden Bridge - Buffet Lunch from Hoi An or Da Nang