Hue City Tour via Hai Van Pass, Lap An Lagoon from Hoi An or Da Nang
HUE was considered the capital of Vietnam during the years 1802 until 1945 and was considered to be the political and cultural capital under the Nguyen Dynasty during that time. The beautiful Perfume River winds its way through the City, the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Inner City thereby giving Hue the feeling of serene great beauty.
Hue was recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural Heritage Site in 1993.
-7:30 AM Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
We begin this tour with a drive to the Hai Van Pass. This is one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam and as our vehicle steadily climbs the steep winding roads of the mountain pass, you will have a chance to see the most dramatic panoramic views.
Passing the end of Hai Van Pass and stop at Lap An Lagoon. It is a brackish water area with surface of over 800ha in the west of Lang Co Bay, stretching from the foot of Phu Gia Pass to Hai Van Estuary. Surrounding the lagoon is the winding small road and in the distance, there is the majestic mountain of Bach Ma.
Arriving to Hue and visit the Citadel which is Hue’s prime attraction, and contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence.
Time for a break and you will enjoy a delicious lunch in local restaurant and relax for a short while.
Next, you will take the dragon boat on Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda which is considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue. Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk who in 1963 drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime and its cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and followers.
We will continue to visit the most majestic Khai Dinh Tomb. There are seven significant imperial tombs along the Perfume River and surrounding countryside but this tomb is unique as it is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
About 18:00. We drive back to your hotel
- Enjoy the most dramatic panoramic views of Hai Van Pass with 500 meter high with sea level.
- Disover the war bunkers on the top of the pass and take nice photos of Lang Co beach & Da Nang city
- Enjoy the stunning view of Lap An Lagoon
- Visit the former royal capital of Hue from 1802 to 1945 ( the last feudal system of Viet Nam with Nguyen Dynasty
- Visit the most majestic Khai Dinh Tomb & Thien Mu Heavenly Lady Pagoda
- Enjoy the best local authentic food
- Refresh yourself in the dragon boat on perfume river with overlooking the countryside of Hue.
- Hotel pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
- Transfer by private air-conditioned car
- English-speaking guide,
- Cold bottled mineral water and wet tissue
- All Entrance fees
- Lunch at local restaurants
- Gratuity (optional but appreciated)
Tips to bring:
- Fully charged cameras
- Caps/hat or umbrellar
- Comfortable walking shoes or flip-flops
- Long pants & shirts or T – shirt with sleeves in need
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905.440.249 (Hoang.Mr)
Tour price: in USD $ /per Pax
- Tour is private , and bigger group upon request. Minimum : 2 persons
- Children under 4: F.O.C; and from 5-11 half of the Adult price.
- Children rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- In case of bad weather, tour will be cancelled. full refund if not done
- Although advance booking are preferred but last minute bookings are also welcome!
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905.440.249(Hoang.Mr)