Ba Na Hill Tour with Golden Bridge - Buffet Lunch from Hoi An or Da Nang
Where Da lat was once the mountain retreat for French colonialists living in Saigon, the Ba Na hill station was the vacation spot of choice for authorities living in Da Nang. After the French lost to communist forces at the Battle of Diem Bien Phu, in 1954, their villas at Ba Na fell into disrepair. Today, however, Vietnamese tourism authorities are banking on the old world charm of those villas to bring in modern tourism dollars.
Spend the day in the beautiful Ba Na Hills. Marvel at the exquisite architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda and Golden Bridge. Feel the refreshingly cool weather, enjoy gorgeous countryside views and exciting games at the Fantasy theme park.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang City
- At 7:30 AM Depart to Ba Na Hills where you will discover the adventurous feeling of a fairyland that you can escape the heat and can sometimes experience four distinct seasons within a single day.
- 9AM Arriving at Ba Na Hills, sitting on the cable car which is the longest one in the world (5801m), and take a look at the Vong Nguyet Hills, Linh Ung Pagoda, Thich Ca Phat Dai, Old French horse stables, and Meditation Garden.
Go sightseeing at Nghinh Phong Peak, Le Nim Villa, Ba Na Brigde, or conquer Chua Mountain at an altitude of 1487 meters above sea level to catch the view of Da nang city and Quang Nam province from the clouds. Then visit the Golden Bridge, newly opened in Jun 2018. Admire the infinite scenery and majestic nature of Ba Na Hills - you will feel like you are walking on the clouds!
Some of the sights include the wine cellar and the Linh Ung pagoda, with its 27-meter high Buddha statue. You can also stroll through the Loc Uyen Garden and the Quan Am Pavilion. For some entertaining fun at Debay Station, you can visit Entertainment Paradise by cable car. Here you will be able to participate in many exciting games, discover the ghost house and watch 4D films.
After having lunch at a local restaurant, your tour guide will bring you to a natural monkey garden and God Mountain, which is considered the highest peak in central Vietnam.
-15:00 PM: Return the Cable Car for leaving Ba Na Hills.
-About 17:00 PM. Go back to your hotel and tour ends.
- Experience the world's longest single-wire cable car system
- Visit the exquisite Linh Ung Pagoda and see the massive Buddha statue
- Wander around a French-colonial wine cellar
- Stroll through sculpted gardens
- Have fun at Entertainment Paradise
- Enjoy amazing views from the mountains to the beaches
- Ascend the majestic mountain
- Take a cool mountain break
- Hotel pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
- Transfer by private air-conditioned car
- English-speaking guide,
- Cold bottled mineral water and wet tissue
- All Entrance fees - Cable-car tickets
- Buffet Lunch at La Lavanda or Arapang restaurants
- Gratuity (optional but appreciated)
Tips to bring:
- Fully charged cameras
- Caps/hat or umbrellar
- Comfortable walking shoes or flip-flops
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905 440 249 (Hoang .Mr)
Tour price: in USD $ /per Pax
- Tour is private , And bigger group upon request. Minimum : 2 persons
- Children over than 1.3m in height : 100% adult’ cost
- childreen from 1m- 1,3m in heigh : 85% adult’ cost
- Children under 1.0m in height : Free
- In case of bad weather, tour will be cancelled. full refund if not done
- Although advance booking are preferred but last minute bookings are also welcome!
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or Whatsapp on : +84 905.440.249 (Hoang.Mr)